The concurrent math tutoring program is coordinated and operated by a team of outstanding Ontario certified teachers. All the teachers have profound experiences and professional knowledge in teaching. More importantly, they have thoroughly analyzed homework assignments and tests from various prestigious high schools and incorporated them into the program, which effectively enriched the learning outcomes. With the priority to improve students?? grades in school, our program also encourages individual growth and personal development.
|Gr7 math||Sat 12:00–2:00||9/7–1/18||$450|
|Gr8 math||Sat 12:00–2:00||9/7–1/18||$450|
|Gr9 math||Sat 9:30–11:30||9/7–1/18||$450|
|Gr10 math||Sat 2:30–4:30||9/7–1/18||$450|
|G11 MCR3U prep.||Sat 1:00–4:00||9/7–12/14||$480|
|MHF4U Prep.||Sat 1:00–4:00||9/7-12/14||$480|
|MCV4U Prep.||Sat 9:30–12:30||9/7-12/14||$480|
|MDM4U Prep.||Sat 9:30–12:30||9/7-12/14||$480|
1) No class on Aug 5 (Monday, Civic Holiday)
2) 1-1 tutoring?? $35-65/Hour
3) $20 material fee applies for each concurrent course
4) For classes missed due to students?? personal issues, no makeup classes can be made
5) Payment methods: Only cash and cheque are accepted. Payable to “William Academy”; $25 will be charged for each cheque returned by banks.
6) Refund Policy: Once registered, no refunds can be made. In case of unusual situations, e.g illness(must provide doctor notes) etc, remaining balances can be refunded upon the approval of the school board, less 10% fee on the whole amount of the registered course.
7) William Academy reserves the right of final explanation on any changes and updates.
For more information regarding program schedules, please click
Tutoring Program Schedules
Please book your Free Consultation appointment: Experienced counselors provide free consultation on the strength and weakness of your child