All the teachers are certified by the Education Ministry of Ontario. At William Academy, we recruit and select our teachers based on their day-school teaching experiences as well as the grade that they are specializing in. This enabled William Academy to assign teachers accordingly to match the students?? school grade. By doing so, it is ensured that the teacher is familiar with the curriculum and being most competent to guide the students in that particular grade. Besides assisting students to enhance their English proficiency in class, the teachers will also instruct positive learning behaviours and aspiring life attitudes.
|English (Level 1)Reading Writing||Sat 2:30-4:30||9/7–1/18||$450|
|English (Level 2)Reading Writing||Sat 12:00–2:00||9/7–1/18||$450|
|Essay Writing and Literary Analysis||Sat 9:30–11:30||9/7–12/14||$480|
|Public Speaking & Debating||Sat 4:30-6:30||9/7–1/18||$450|
|French (Level 1)||Sun 9:30-11:30||9/8–1/19||$450|
|French (Level 2)||Sun 12:00-2:00||9/8–1/19||$450|
|Gr.12 Euclid Math Contest||Sun 9:30??12:30||9/8–12/15||$480|
1) No class on Aug 5 (Monday, Civic Holiday)
2) 1-1 tutoring $35-65/Hour
3) $20 material fee applies for each concurrent course
4) For classes missed due to students?? personal issues, no makeup classes can be made
5) Payment methods: Only cash and cheque are accepted. Payable to “William Academy”; $25 will be charged for each cheque returned by banks.
6) Refund Policy: Once registered, no refunds can be made. In case of unusual situations, e.g illness(must provide doctor notes) etc, remaining balances can be refunded upon the approval of the school board, less 10% fee on the whole amount of the registered course.
7) William Academy reserves the right of final explanation on any changes and updates.
For more information regarding program schedules, please click
Tutoring Program Schedules
Please book your Free Consultation appointment: Experienced counselors provide free consultation on the strength and weakness of your child