Our springboard program has been specifically designed to provide students with a tailored plan for university admission. The program includes:
– One to one and small class sizes.
– English tutoring for a month prior to the commencement of classes.
– Guidance counseling.
– Individual plans to suit a student’s specific needs.
– Grade 10, 11, 12 students with a strong academic background and English proficiency.
– IELTS must be 5.0 or above (If student does not have an IETLS score, she/he must take an English proficiency test at William Academy in order to determine his/her English level)
– If a student does not satisfy these 2 conditions, the student can first complete the ESL program at William Academy before entering our Springboard Program.
– Student should not be capitalized, must be in good health, school’s code of conduct and complete all course requirements as directed by William Academy faculty.
|Registration Fee||300 Canadian dollar||Non-refundable|
|University Springboard Program||$23,800.00/annual||Maximum Eight (8) credits/courses within one year|