Summer Camp Schedule
|First Week||Morning 8:30-12:00||Camp Orientation||English Class||“Little Buddy” Program||Activities at School–Sports||English Class||Trip to Niagara Fall||Visit University of Toronto|
|Afternoon12:30-5:00||Activities at School–Arts||Activities at School–Computer||Activities at School–Science||Movie Time||DownTown||Visit CN Tower, Sky Dome|
|Second Week||Morning 8:30-12:00||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||Trip to Quebec, Ottawa, Montreal|
|Afternoon 12:30-5:00||“Authentic Experience” Program||Activities at School–Culture||Activities at School–Culture||Activities at School–Culture|
|Third Week||Morning 8:30-12:00||English Class||English Class||Trip to Wonderland||“Authentic Experience” Program||Closing ceremony||Royal Ontario Museum||Departure|
|Afternoon 12:30-5:00||Interact Program with local students||Interact Program with local students||Interact Program with local students||Shopping at Eaton Center||Visit Ontario Science Museum|
Feature Summer Camp Package Including:
1. Participating Little Buddy program with local students, visiting and attending events with partners.
2. Participating Authentic Experience program. Experiencing the challenges in local English living environment, including taking bus, subway or other public transit; visiting famous tourist sites and popular historical attractions; opening bank accounts; writing letters and mailing postcards; also participating Little Leader English debating competition.
3. Taking pictures and receiving certificate from Principal at the end of summer camp.
The camp feeis $1217/per week, the camp fee includes:
a non-refundable registration fee of $300.
Home-stay or Dormitory with 3 meals a day
Tuition fee fee for English course, medical insurance, transportation fee of activities (admissions are excluded)
- Registration is due on May 30.
- All the fees must be submitted with the application form at the registration time.
- Tuition fee does not include the fee for visa application, air tickets or other personal expenses.
Address: 2nd Floor, 980 Dufferin Street (South and West Corner of Dufferin and Bloor)
Toronto, Ontario, M6H 4B4, Canada
Tel : (647) 797-2817
Fax: (647) 797-2095
Apply Now (Summer/Winter Camp Application Form)