Summer Camp Schedule
Arrive at camp
Welcome dinner party
Camp opening ceremony, mayor’s speech, camp orientation, safety rules learning
Authentic Canadian life experiences (take buses, send postcards, ask local Canadians directions)
Attend local society activities, discuss Canadian history with veterans
Study ice-sports English
Practice curling, ice hockey
Watch hockey and skating games in an Olympic -size hockey arena
Study basic golf English
Learn golf skills together with local students
Learn about the Canadian high school education system, University of Toronto subjects and enrolment requirements, and history of Toronto sight seeing
Trip to Toronto: visit University of Toronto, CN Tower, Lake Ontario
Return to student dormitory
Study adventure and nature ecosystem English
Cobourg outdoor hiking adventure (team leadership training)
Problem-solving skills conclusion
Talent performance preparation class
Interaction of talent and skills with local students
Multi-culture “We Got Talent” show
Study Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in English
Cobourg Scavenger Hunt
See local society activities, interact with special guest
Study water-sports English
Yacht and sailboat experience
Multi-culture Movie Night on beach
Study art English
Cobourg sandcastle festival/Sand sculpture activity
Sandcastle festival photography award and contest
Study advanced golf English
Golf competition with local students
Learn history of Niagara Falls in English
Trip to Niagara Falls: Visit Niagara-On-The-Lake and Niagara fashion outlets
Activity conclusion, PPT exhibition of Niagara Falls Trip/div>
Study literature English
Learn and rehearse Canadian drama in English
Farewell party; Drama and talent performance award contest
Convocation Ceremony, Principal grants certificate, scholarship and acceptance letter of William Academy
Shopping. Students then will:
1. Return home country, 2. Continue the 3rd week summer camp, 3. Continue Canadian tour as per personal plan.
Feature Summer Camp Package Including:
- Participating Little Buddy program with local students, visiting and attending events with partners.
- Participating Authentic Experience program. Experiencing the challenges in local English living environment, including taking bus, subway or other public transit; visiting famous tourist sites and popular historical attractions; opening bank accounts; writing letters and mailing postcards; also participating Little Leader English debating competition.
- Taking pictures and receiving certificate from Principal at the end of summer camp.
The camp fee is $1300/per week, the camp fee includes:
– Student Dormitory with 3 meals a day
– Tuition fee fee for English course, medical insurance, and transportation fee of activities
- Registration is due on May 30.
- All the fees must be submitted with the application form at the registration time.
- Tuition fee does not include the fee for visa application, air tickets or other personal expenses.
Address: 2nd Floor, 980 Dufferin Street (South and West Corner of Dufferin and Bloor)
Toronto, Ontario, M6H 4B4, Canada
Tel : (647) 797-2817
Fax: (647) 797-2095
Apply Now (Summer/Winter Camp Application Form)