Application Procedures for Domestic Students (Including international students in Canada with valid study permit)
1. Complete William Academy’s registration form. Fax, mail, or e-mail your completed form to William Academy
2. An application will not be processed until all information has been received, please enclose the following:
����a)Photocopies of Personal Identification: student��s birth certificate; complete copy of passport, student ID or student��s health card;
����b)Photocopies of most recent academic records as well as previous two years(If not in English, please provide Notarized Translation);
����c)Students applying for Grades 10-12 must submit a transcript; and Grade 10 Literacy Test Results;
����d)A recent passport-size photograph of the student;
3. No Application Fee for Domestic Students, successful applicants will receive a pre-approval school offer
4. Submit tuition fee
5. Successful applicants will receive official Letter of Acceptance and Receipt of Paid Tuition
For international students in Canada with valid study permit, additional documents are required:
1. Immunization Record, (Proof of vaccination against tuberculosis, mumps, measles, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus and polio; If not in English, please provide Notarized Translation)
2. Legal Guardianship Papers (If under 18 years of age)
3. Private health insurance coverage for the duration of the study period is a must. Medical insurance can be purchased through William Academy.
*Please note: information may change without notice.